Court of Protection

When a person has no capacity to appoint another person to deal with his or her property and affairs and welfare, a family member or friend who wishes to take on this responsibility will need to apply to the Court of Protection to be appointed as a Deputy.

Our service will include the completion of all necessary documents and dealing with the Court of Protection formalities.

If you would like to speak to someone regarding this then please Contact Us